WHEN IT'S DARK. I SEE THE LIGHTS!
"Aurora" Dora Redman, relocated from Sao Paulo, Brazil, to Alaska in 2001 and has been chasing and photographing Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) ever since.
"I never heard about the Northern Lights before I moved to Alaska. The first time I saw them it was love at first sight. That was it! From here on I knew what I wanted to do, I wanted to share the Auroras with the world and show them to everyone who doesn't have the opportunity to see the Northern lights. That's what I have been doing since."
Her creations can be seen here on her website, in many Lodges in Alaska and at her gallery, Aurora Dora, in downtown Talkeetna, Alaska (Main Street & Talkeetna Spur Road).
- 2013 - COLORFUL WINTER NIGHTS - Flying Squirrel, Talkeetna, Alaska
- Permanent Exhibition - Aurora Dora Gallery - Talkeetna, Alaska
- 2015 - COLORS OF WINTER TALKEETNA PHOTOGRAPHY INVITATIONAL - Sheldon Community Arts Hangar, Talkeetna, Alaska
- 2013-2016 - Collection - Town Square Art Gallery, Wasilla, Alaska
- Space Weather Live
- Washington Post
- Geophysical Institute UAF
- The Complete Guide to Landscape Astrophotography by Mike Shaw
- Society of Nature Photographers
- Alaska Magazine
- Last Frontier Magazine
- Northwest Travel & Life Magazine
- Nature Photographer Magazine
- Landscape Photography Magazine - Issue 87 May 2018 - Nocturnal Visions
- Jornal de Jundiai (Brasil) ... Just to name a few
Below are links to some of my photographs at a some of these organizations: